The Georgian Mathematical Union organizes the
V Annual Conference on September 8-12, 2014, in
Batumi, Black Sea resort of Georgia.
For the information about the city see:
The Conference venue: Sh. Rustaveli State University (Batumi).
Download conference posters here
Topics of the Conference
• Algebra, Topology and Number Theory
Chairmans T.Qadeishvili and T.Vepkhvadze
• Applied Logic and Programming Chairman Kh.Rukhaia
• Differential Equations and their applications Chairmans R.Duduchava and O.Chkadua
• Logic of Natural Languages and Computational Linguistics Chairman K.Phakadze
• Mathematical Education and History
• Mathematical Modeling and Numerical Analysis
Chairmans H.Meladze and T.Chilachava
• Probability and Statistics, Financial Mathematics
• Real and Complex Analysis
Chairmans A.Meskhi and U.Goginava
• Theoretial Physics
In the framework of the conference anniversary sessions will be held. Sections.
Participants wishing to organize sections are invited to send applications not later than June 15, 2014.
To launch a new section there should be at least five speakers.
Ordinary participation 80 GEL (50 USD)
Young researchers (under 30) 40 GEL (25 USD)
Master and PhD Students 25 GEL (15 USD).
Organizers plan to apply for a financial support to different foundations in Georgia and, in case of
success, will suggest travel support and/or free accommodations to certain groups of participants.
All participants, including organizers and invited speakers, will pay conference fee.
Registration and abstract submission.
Visit, please, the registration page of the conference WEB-page
and submit the LaTeX-source and PDF files of abstracts before July 1, 2014.
LaTex abstracts should be prepared in according to standard template file and should not exceed 1 page.
We kindly ask you to follow the rules, indicated in the template file.
The abstract template file is downloadable from the conference WEB.